The following provides guidance in regard to management of COVID-19 risk.
This guide is supplementary to existing obligations of brothels and escort-agencies under occupational health and safety law as well as relevant licensing and/or permit schemes.
Screening of Clients
- Clients must be screened for COVID-19 risk factors over the phone before booking an appointment.
- If a client has recently been overseas or on a cruise, has a cough or flu-like symptoms or has been in contact with a person who has, or is suspected to have COVID-19, service should be refused.
- A non-contact thermometer should be used to determine if the client has a fever. If a client has a temperature above 38°C service should be refused.
- Clients must be informed of COVID-19, their obligations and the right of workers to refuse to provide services.
Hygiene and Personal Protective Equipment
- Clients and workers must be supplied with hand sanitiser, cleaning facilities and COVID-19 specific personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, Dams and Condoms etc.
- All personal protective equipment must be disposed of after use.
- Clients must wash their hands or use alcohol‐based hand sanitiser upon arrival.
- Only Single-use lubricant sachets should be used.
- Service Providers and Clients must thoroughly wash hands before and after sessions.
- If Toys are required and used where possible use single use only. If not, then ensure any and all sex toys/ work equipment are cleaned thoroughly with detergent and disinfectant between use.
- Contact between worker and client should be kept to a minimum at all times.
- No group sessions.
- Oral sex and kissing should be avoided.
- Workers should avoid touching the face of clients without gloves as much as possible.
- Service Providers should be informed of their obligations to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- Service Providers should be educated about COVID-19 specific hygiene including hand washing, personal protective equipment and limited contact.
- Service Providers should be told to stay at home if they are sick, have recently been overseas or on a cruise or suspect they have been in contact with aperson who has, or is suspected to have, COVID-19.
- Service Providers should be made aware of the COVIDSafe app and it’s benefits to support contact tracing if required.
Review and Monitor
- Operations will regularly review systems of work to ensure they are consistent with current directions and advice provided by
To enquire or make a Booking please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on pricing please visit Escort Booking Fees